Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm moving!

I wish I could tell you I bought a house and was physically moving.  But I haven't yet.  But I am moving...sites...  So get ready to change your bookmark from here to here.


I've had this domain for about 2 months, then about a month ago I made the move to find a template, host, blah blah blah techy stuff, and I've been working like mad (pending working internet) to get it up and running.

Basically, what's going on is this, I have multiple blogs going on and it's time to combine a couple in a more professional (for photography) and fun (personal) single site.  Content of both sites will be the same, just in one location.  And as I get more and more photo sessions those will go up too.

      *All comments and suggestions are welcome.  The site is not complete, but it works. :)
    **All past blogs have been transferred.  Links may be wonky though.  And pictures may be missing.  I don't know why that happened.
  ***I'm now available for hire.  :)
****A Pinch, A Dash, And A Splash will continue to stay where it is.

No comments: