Monday, May 14, 2007

Do I look any older?

So I'm officially 27 years old!


(This picture was taken earlier this evening.)

Do I feel any different? No. Do I look any different? No. Was my day extraordinary? Well, besides lots of texts and calls wishing me a happy day and eating a brownie ice cream sundae with a co-worker, no. Although, due to amount of work that has to be done on Mondays, a birthday lunch date has been postponed until tomorrow afternoon. Did I do anything exciting today? Ummm...came home from work, visited with dad, took a shower, had a SmartOne for dinner, went to bible study, had strawberry shortcake, opened cards (thank you ladies), came home, started a load of laundry, broke my pinky toe, and now I'm blogging. Pretty eventful day.

Did I mention I broke my pinky toe? Yea, it hurts.

(Guess which toe it is. I'll give you a clue, it's the swollen red one.)

On the flip side, God has provided a great year full of new friends and trips among many other things. Although, new gray hairs have been starting to sprout up more often...

I'm excited to see what God has in store for me this up coming new chapter/year of my life. For one thing, my best friend is getting married and I'm in the wedding. Super uber excited for Rylen and Jim and being able to share that special day with them. I'm sure I'll be heading on a few more mini vacas and having loads more fun and experiences with friends. I'm excited that every day that passes is one day closer to when I'll meet the man God has been saving and growing for me.

I feel that this is going to be a good year! God has lots in store for me in my 27th year of life!

No comments: