Friday, August 17, 2007

FACTS and SECRETS

Best, Last, Today, Tomorrow, Favorite, Currently, and True or False.

Best...
1. Friend: my neighbor

2. Cousin: hummm....

3. Things to do: travel

4. Time of Day: super late at night when I get my second wind

5. Day of the week: Friday

6. Food: ice cream

7. Memory: so many, which one do I choose...?

Last...

8. Person you saw: where? right now, my brother

9. Talked to on the phone: Katie, right now.

10. Text: Rylen

11. IMed: ????

Today...

12. What are you doing now: watching Scrubs and filling this out

13. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a cute top (what I wore to work)

14. Better than yesterday? it's Friday, so yes

Tomorrow
15. Is : busy working on the house

16. Plans: maybe dinner with J&A

17. Dislikes about tomorrow? busy working on the house

Currently...

18. Missing: my childhood

19. Mood: easy going, chill, relaxed

20. Wanting: to be done with the house so I can move in

True or False:

[I am a cuddler] true

[I am a morning person] false

[I am a perfectionist] true/false

[I am an only child] false

[I am currently in pajamas] false

[I am shy with the opposite gender] pretty much true

[I can be paranoid at times] true

[I like country music] true

[I enjoy talking on the phone] true

[I have a hidden talent] false

[I have all my grandparents] false

[I have or had broken a bone] true (as long as a toe counts)

[I have changed a lot over the past year] grown, true

[I have done something illegal] true

[I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color] true. But then again if they haven't seen my natural hair, which I've had for awhile, then maybe they aren't truly my friend.

[I have had major/minor surgery] true

[I have had the cops called on me] false

Today
-----------

1. Talk to a boy/girl you like? no

2. Learn anything new? no

3. Talk to an ex? no

4. Miss someone? no

-Last Person-
------------------------

5. Laid in your bed? me

6. Made you cry? mom

7. You went to the movies with? J and G

8. Went to the mall with you? Chris

9. You showered with? no one

10. Who Made you laugh? Paige


--General stuff--
-------------------

11. Favorite location? with friends

12. What are you most scared of this second? never finding love and getting married

13. Where do you want to get married? somewhere pretty and romantic

14. Does anyone like you? doubt it

15. Do you like being around people? most of the time yes

16. Have you ever cried? duh, yes

17. Are you lonely right now? yes

18. Song stuck in your head? nope

19. Been on radio/tv: yes

20. What is your favorite color? turquiose

21. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap? no

22. What color shirt do you have on? purple

23. How much cash do you have on you right now? $1.67

24. Are you bored? yes

25. Whats your favorite show? Grey's Anatomy

26. Who got you to join Myspace? my siblings

27. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up? sure

28. What web sites do you visit the most? myspace, my email, friend's blog

29. Do you have plants in your room? what room?

30. Who was the last person to hug you? Paige

Secrets

1. WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT? my name...

2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? my "room"

3. WHATS YOUR HEADLINE MEAN? exactly what it says

4. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN? definitely!

5. WHAT'S YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSIONS? my puppies

6. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP? what relationship? friends? going good!

7. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING, WOULD YOU? of course

8. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? a turtle...

9. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? I've had a life threatening experience.

10. WHO DID YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FROM? Abby

11. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE CROWD? yes

12. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE BOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? general appearance

13. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS?? a 2 shot, tall, non fat, no whip, white chocolate mocha

14. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS? sometimes, Disney channel isn't that bad!

15. DO YOU HAVE BRACES? not anymore

16. NAME SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: I purchased stuff for Rylen's bachelorette weekend... muahahahaha...

17. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? spanish, kinda

18. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW? kinda

19.WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT? my back aches

No comments: