Monday, October 22, 2007

Warning

I have a confession to make. I haven't been truthful in my blogs. I don't mean that I've been lying or saying things that are false. I mean that I've been hiding feelings. I've been caution when posting blogs. You know, stick to things that won't offend people, won't step on toes, won't hurt feelings, safe areas. Well, guess what. I'm tired of skirting, avoiding, and fearing. It's time to be candid and let it loose. This is my blog, my diary, my journal if you will. Now, this isn't going to turn negative or whatever, it's just going to be a place where I'll express my feelings, fully and truthfully. And if you don't like what I have to say as I write out my thoughts, then don't read, close the screen. I'm not trying to cause drama or hurt people. I know there are people out there that know me, but don't talk to me, and only read my blog to know what's going on in my life. That's fine, but I've avoided things because of you. But I'm avoiding no more.

I'm just giving you a warning.

No comments: