Thursday, December 27, 2007

Alphabet Survey

• A
Are you available?: I am.
What is your age?: getting closer to my "and holding" age
Astrology sign?: Taurus

• B
Do you know anyone named Brian?: I have a boss named Brian.
When is your birthday?: May 14th (I'm now expecting a card from everyone)
Ever been stung by a bee?: once, on the booBEE

• C
What’s your favorite candy?: all of it
Can you cook?: I can. I don't do it often though being as I don't have my own kitchen

• D
Do you day dream?: Yep, weird odd ones.
What’s your favorite kind of dog?: The bestest, smartest breed in the world, the Jack Russell Terrier

• E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, but never for myself
Ever pet an elephant?: Yep. At Marine World, and a long time ago at the fair I rode one.
Ever swam with sharks?: Hell no!

• F
Do you use fly swatters?: Ummm...hello! I live in Hilmar. We have cows. Cows = flies.
Is there a fan in your room?: In my landing? Yes there is.

• G
Do you chew gum?: Yep. I mostly chew it to keep my breath fresh, and from eating things that I don't need to eat.
Do you like gory movies?: not so much
How are you?: Tired. And ready for the weekend.
What's your height?: 5'4"
What color is your hair?: Naturally light brown

• I
Have you ever ice skated?: Yep. I enjoy it, except for the stiff tight skates.
What do you think of igloos?: They're pretty cool. Get it?!?!

•J
Favorite jelly bean? Margarita

• K
Who do you want to kill?: I'm a lover not a fighter.
Have you ever flown a kite?: Yea, it's been awhile though. Yesterday would have been a great day to fly a kite.
Do you think kangaroos are cute?: Interesting creature God created.

• L
Are you laid back?: Very much so.
Lions and tigers?: Stupid cats!
Do you like black licorice?: BLAH!

• M
Do you know anyone named Mike? Who doesn't?
Favorite store at the mall?: Old Navy...?
Have you ever seen a mouse?: Oh yea. My brother used to have 2, then 2 grew to 20.

• N
Do you have a nickname? A few. Courner, Pookey, Nortney (thanks to Macie)
Do you prefer night or day? Night owl all the way

• O
Are you an only child?: Nope, oldest of 4.
Do you like the color orange: Not my favorite.

• P
Do you know anyone named Penelope? No.
Favorite flavor of popcorn? Plain with some spray butter and rib seasoning.

• R
Do you think you're always right?: Of course I am!
Do you watch reality TV?: Some of it.

• S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: sun
Do you love snow? I wouldn't say I love it, but I do like it.

• T
Time to go to sleep?: Soon.
Tomatoes?: Only in certain dishes.

• U
Can you ride a unicycle?: I have good balance, so maybe.

• V
Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: Oh where is my hairbrush? Love Veggie Tales.

• W
What's your worst habit?: Probably my negative self image. And my constant feeling that I need to eat.
What do you want right now?: To be done with the house and move in already.

• X
Ever had an X-Ray?: yes
Ever seen an X rated movie?: I'm afraid to admit guilty.

• Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Not really.
Do you yell when you're angry?: Not really.

• Z
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Not really.
Have you seen a real-live zebra?: Yes.

Six lasts:
6. last dream: Riley had more puppies. And we kept having to save them because the kept falling in the pool.
5. last food: Chile Lime Fritos
4. last disaster: ???
3. last kiss: Zack in NY
2. last time you cried: When I was feeling down on myself and was crying to my mom that nobody loved me. Note to self, never complain about that to your mother.
1. last time you hugged someone: Treva today when we met for coffee and to catch up.

No comments: