Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Goals

Lose 10 pounds...by May. Then another 10 by the end of the year.
Get a tattoo.
Move out.
Go to Hawaii.
Look into Grad School.
Take and pass the GMAT.
Weekend wine tasting trip with friends.
Make it to at least one concert.
Reread all of the Harry Potter books.
Attend church more often.
Get my passport.
Make a real quilt, for myself by myself.
Reconnect with old friends.
Take life as it's dealt to me with a positive attitude.
Take a fun class at a local college or adult school.
Visit my siblings at where they are living more often.
Let people know how much I truely appreciate them.
Take more day trips.
Date more.
Focus more on God and spending more time with Him.

I know that many of these won't happen, but they're a thought and something that I'd like to complete at one point. But hey, at least I'm ambitious!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I think you should write a blog on comparing what you did this year and what you wanted to do this year.


OH! and you SHOULD come and visit siblings where we are living/attending school...and ummm no offense to Paiger but I'm hinting that you come and visit me! She's way closer so it's no fair, and she's been there for 5 years now... It's my first year going away to college fulfill your older sister duties by visiting your baby sister!!!!