Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Confessions

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
Not intentionally, but sometimes it happens

2. ?? No #2

3. Are you happy with your looks?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Only the staged stuff, not real life drama

5. Are you a girly girl?
A little bit

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
I think Jenn after lunch Sunday

7. Small or large purses?
Oh, the bigger the better!

8. Are you short?
I'm average

9. Do you like someone?
I think for the first time in a long time, no I don't...

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
Depends who...

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yep, wear once then wash

12. Do you think you're conceited?
Not really

13. Are you a bitch?
I don't think so.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Not this year

14. Are you double jointed?
Nope

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Hummm... don't know.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Past 24 hours, no.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
Who knows, I'm sure it's not true though being a rumor and all

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
No

19. ?? No #19

20. How many guys will read this just because it says- Girl Confessions?
Maybe lots...!

[x] I do wear make up
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous
[x] I love to laugh
[ ] I like rap
[ ] I like techno
[x] I like country
[x] I carry a purse.
[ ] I own(ed) a Spice Girls CD
[x] I own(ed) a Britney Spears CD
[ ] I get bored watching football
[x] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat
[x] Guys are confusing
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] My friends/family are the best.
[x] I have/had piercings.

Come on ladies, be truthful!

1. What color bra are you wearing?
Nude. Hold on now guys, nude color, not nude like... well, you know...

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Either

3. Are you currently frustrated with your man?
Frustrated with my lack thereof

4. How many times have you had sex this week?
WOW! Well, let me count, there was that one guy and the other and, who am I kidding. NONE!

5. Do you have a best friend?
Yes

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Absolutely, and I got over it with time

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Yep, currently thinking of it even

8. Do you like your life?
More or less, yes

9.Do you shop at Holister?
I have before, but not currently

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
HAHA! In high school, yep! And our friendship was never the same after that.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Just about all this past summer.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girls

13. How long have you had myspace?
Maybe 3 years...

14. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yep

15. Do you believe in saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Can't say I've dealt with it first had to really ponder it.

16. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yes

17. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Maybe not Britney Spears famous, but a little fame might not hurt

18. Are you currently missing someone?
I miss people

THIS GUY OR THAT GUY?

Preppy or Gangster?
More preppy than gangsta'

Taller or Shorter?
Taller than me, duh?

Face or Body?
More face than body

Sweet or Sexy?
Grrrrr....both

Well-educated or Dropout?
Definitely educated

Armani or Abercrombie?
Whichever

City-slicker or Rural?
Rural

Contacts or Glasses?
Doesn't matter

Funny or Serious?
Both for sure

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?
Light

Long Hair or Short Hair?
Short

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?
Either

Good Dancer or Good Singer?
Good singer, especially if he can play an instrument like the guitar

Smoker or Non-smoker?
Non smoker for sure!

Drunk or Sober?
Sober

Druggie or Clean?
Clean

College or no college?
College

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?
Sports car

Beard/Mustache or clean-shaven?
I like a little scruffiness

Younger or Older?
Older, but not by much

No comments: