Thursday, March 13, 2008

What up Bro?

24 years ago today, on March 13th, my life was ruined. I went from being a three year old only child, to having a sibling. A brother at that. Throughout the years we've had our ups and downs. The downs were the times as a little infant punk he peed on me. And there was the time when he was about 3 or 4 and was mad at me, and he bit me. I still have a scar. But as the only boy with 3 sisters, there were the times that he allowed us to curl his bowl cut hair and put makeup on him. Or more recently, when he decided that he wanted to join me in my occasional face mask routine.

I love my brother and I cherish and enjoy the times that he comes home to visit, like this coming week for his spring break. Do I love it because he brings his Wii home with him? Well of course. And do I love it that we pick on and tease our mom together? Yep. But I love it more just having him home and hanging out.

Happy Birthday Brother!

Love your bestest Sista! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great pictures and very cool 'here's to you, bro' sentiments! ~Krista