Friday, May 30, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

At least for the summer. This time of the year is always a little bitter sweet for me. I lose the lives I've been following and getting caught up in, while gaining time in my own life back.

That's right. It's the time of the year when shoes take a summer break. Season finales are airing. And really, I don't have that many shows that I must watch. But there is a little handful of them.

Although, I personally don't think any of them should be taking a summer break. How many months were we stuck with bad reality shows because of the writer's strike? Seriously now!

So until September I'll be missing you...

Good thing TIVO hold most of this past season. I'll get my fix one way or another!

Oh, and no worries. I've got 4 more seasons of Sex and the City to get through. And boxes to unpack. And a housewarming to plan. I'll stay busy.

2 comments:

Eden said...

I feel exactly the same way about the shows ending at the same time as other years even though we didnt get a full season of them!!!

I also admit that I watch The Hills too. Whenver I get my new US magazine I read the latest gossip from that show first...and yes, I will be 40 in October...LOL

Courtney said...

Guilty pleasures. Aren't they great?!?