Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blogging Roots

I've been blogging for about a year and a half now. And I thought I'd reflect back on how I got started, and who I read regularly these days. So sit back, and prepare to click links to different people.


I once knew a girl who blogged (don't worry, I still know her), and I decided that I could do that too. Why not? What do I have to lose? So I started one. I wasn't consistant on when I posted, but then again, I'm still not. But I read her blog regularly. From there I found out that another friend has a blog, but she was even more inconsistent than I was/am. But that's ok, it's still good to read up on the going ons. I didn't venture out and view other blogs that often. Sometimes I visit his blog (even though he's a jerk and I don't like him).


Then one day while reading her blog I saw a link to this blog. So I checked it out, "hey, cool recipes" I thought to myself. And after looking around there a couple times I noticed that she had another site (since then both sites have been combined into one with more added). I love her site! I want to marry it. Not really.


And since then, I've found dozens and dozens and dozens, well you get the picture, of more blogs to read. Like her's, and, well, too many others to type in right now (plus they are all bookmarked at home).


I've even influenced my sister to start her own blog. Which will be good since she's looking to transfer to a college in the LA area.

And now I'm hooked. I'm a blog junkie.

Don't even get me started on food blogs!



I need help.

1 comment:

BOSSY said...

Yes, it's quite the addiction. Perhaps one day Bossy will appear on A&E's Intervention.