Friday, June 20, 2008

Food Blog

I'm in the process of creating a Food/Recipe Blog. Well, not really in the process, but yea, I kinda am. I've come to a dilemma.

What should I title it???

So here are a couple options. Please tell me if you like them, or have a different idea. Just remember, the sooner I get it up and running, the sooner I can post recipes, and the sooner you can try them.

Ok, option time... :
  • A Pinch, A Splash, and A Dash
  • Don't Forget to Use Silverware (so good you'll want to eat it with your hands!)
  • Finding Your Way Around a Kitchen (easy, simple, basic recipes)
  • Go Ahead, Lick the Bowl!

So what do you think? Please, be honest. And get back to me soon. I'm anxious to start. I've already have some to share!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I really like the first option...A pinch, a splash and a dash. It is catchy!! There's my input!!!