1 slice of whole wheat toast
8 oz. low fat or skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Oreo cookie
Rest of Oreos in pack
2 pints Haagen Daz ice cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce, nuts, cherries, whipped cream
2 loaves garlic bread with cheese
Large sausage and cheese pizza
4 cans o 1 large pitcher diet soda
3 Milky Way candy bars
Late Evening News
Entire Sara Lee cheesecake eaten directly from freeze
Rules for this
- If you eat something and no one sees, it has no calories.
- If you drink diet soda with candy bars, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as you don't eat more than they do.
- Food used for medicinal purposes never count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee cheesecake.
- If you fatten up the people around you, then you look thinner.
- Movie-related foods do not have additional calories because they are part of the entire entertainment package and are not part of one's personal intake. (Examples are Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, and Tootsie Rolls).
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking cookies cause caloric leakage.
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. (Examples are peanut butter on a knife while making a sandwich or ice cream on a spoon while making a sundae.)
- Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. For instance, spinach and pistachio ice cream, cauliflower and whipped cream.