Thursday, July 10, 2008

He reads?... updated

Nope. Not really. Unless you count "Big John's Bathroom Reader" as reading. Although, I did find evidence that at one point, my brother did read books. Scrathc that, book.
I love my brother very much. He has his faults, like not keeping a calendar to hold all the busyness of his life so he doesn't double book.

There is one thing about him that you should know. He doesn't read a thing. He used to read those Goosebump books, remember those. But I think he gave them up for Lent on year and just never picked up a novel again. He doesn't even read manuals with new electrical thingymabobbers.

Come to think of it, if you look very closely, that book in the picture kinda looks like one of the "Big John's Bathroom Reader".

Drat!

7/10/08 6:50pm
I have found another picture of my dear, sweet, darling brother reading. Are you ready for this? Brace yourself.

Because in that there picture, my brother is
for sure reading a "Big John's Bathroom Reader". Good to know he's at least keeping up with the random trivia of the world.

No comments: