Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I bit the bullet!

Finally! I just did it. To heck with the heat. To heck with the sun. Actually the heat and sun helped a little.

I finally painted my dining table.

This table has been sitting outside for quite sometime now. With the sun beating down on it. And the weeds growing up around it (don't worry, I had it sitting on bricks). And the birds doing a fly by duty drop. But it ain't sitting out there no more.

After dinner I convinced my dad that I needed help bring it in, which I did, and that with it's new paint job it shouldn't sit outside any longer, which it shouldn't.

So yeah me! I finally did it. Weeks and weeks after I originally planned on it, but oh well, it's done.

Now to host a dinner party...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be sitting at your table with food on it and the dogs running underneath. Like the new pic. Love M