Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy and Me

October 1982 (Mom 27 1/2, Me 2 1/2 McDermont State Beach Fort Bragg)

Mommy and me. Awwww....how cute! Looks like a nice fall day on the beach. But up in the Fort Bragg area, I think just about everyday looks like that.

What's with the lady all hunched over in the background? I have this picture framed, and I remember when I was younger that every time I would look at the picture I thought that lady was some freak of nature or something. I don't know, she kinda looks like a mushroom in that position.

Notice the cowlick in the middle of my bangs? I still have it. Hence why I never have bangs. Sometimes I get a wild hair up my butt and I decide that I need bangs. And then after 2 days I remember why I always talk myself out of them.

I have moments of weakness sometimes.

No comments: