Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remembering the Past

Wow oh wow! All I can say is this. I've got a ton of drafted and scheduled blogs to happen of the course of the next month. And when I say the course of the next month I mean be prepared to go back in time with me just about everyday.

Scanning and studying pictures from my past has been a good exercise for me. You see, I have a hard time remembering things from my younger years. I remember bits and pieces or what people tell me. But not a whole ton on my own. But all of these pictures have been sparking memory after memory and bringing everything back to the surface. And I'm lovin' it!

So, I hope you're enjoying my past as much as I am remembering and reliving it.

And well, if you aren't...I'm sorry, but there is a ton more to come. I'll blog what's going on right now too. But there will be multiple blogs in a day.

So sit down and enjoy the ride down memory lane.

I'm gonna go find some ginkgo baloba now.

No comments: