Friday, October 10, 2008

Fest de Oktober

Oktoberfest happened. And it happened to be a great time! Good food. Good friends. Good beer. (At least that's what I'm told. I'm not a beer fan.)

Look at me!
The crowd as the party grew...
My brother drank a beer...
And then he drank some more beer...

Then Dalebert came out to play...

Apparently I was drinking from the wrong cup...
Happy after eating

There was strudel involved... Homemade strudel...
Ivan's first Oktoberfest. He's such a cutie!
Who drinks wine at a beerfest?!?! Oh wait, I did too...
Sisterly love.
Everyone squish together.

The End.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Sister! I miss you... and I can't wait to meet you in Hawaii in 10 days!!!! I love you!!!!

Teaseburger said...

God bless you and your family for having Oktoberfest and making strudel!!! Oh so wonderful!!!