Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flowers

Remember how I told you that Dennis got me flowers the night before he left. He was a brave guy and ventured out on his own to the grocery store. And this was a big thing being as he doesn't have a very good sense of direction. I was worried. I admit it. But I had total faith.

That is until he phone wasn't getting service and he had been gone for 30 minutes. But he got home just before I called 911.

So here are the flowers.
Oh and the cards. The cards that made me tear up. Ok, fine, I more than just teared up. I cried. Like a baby.

He's such a romantic!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh...how sweet. Good taste in flowers too!!! These little things are the most special!! And trust me you will remember the special little moments forever.

Kaitlin said...

Awe! I want a romantic MAN. Ya, Dennis isn't no stinkin' boy, he is definitely a man... I want a MAN! Help me find one in Hawaii? :)

Courtney said...

We'll find you a handsome ripped surfing Hawaiian. Maybe JJ has some friends...

Would you be willing to relocate to Hawaii though...?