Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm on the web!!!

So I have a friend that is unofficially engaged/planning a wedding. We were talking the other day about cool things we've seen at weddings that we've been to.

I've been to a lot. Not only as a caterer, but also as a guest. What was it in 2008? 5 or 6.

Well, last year I went to a wedding as a caterer with Hilmar Cheese. The couple had a photo booth. As the night wore on and guests were leaving, a group of us, 8 to be exact, snuck into booth to take some pictures.

Is snuck even a word? Sneaked? Whatever.

I digress. So, I found the website of this photo booth company and was checking it out. Telling my friend about it. Yada yada yada. I decided to look at the gallery of pictures, because I like looking at pictures. Low and behold there we were. In the gallery. Of the website. Second picture in.

How freakin' cool is that?!?

3 comments:

Mel said...

That is too cool. I wish I had known about that when I got married that would have been fun!!!

Courtney said...

I'm so doing it when I get married!

Teaseburger said...

I'm telling you.... wedding gift.... LOL!!! :o)