Friday, November 14, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

are my two front teeth. And an iPhone. And a new laptop. OH! And a gift cards for groceries.

For reals list...
  • iPhone
  • a new computer (laptop or PC)
  • gift cards for groceries (Safeway, Raley's, Save Mart)
  • IKEA gift cards
  • gift certificates to Eterna Spa for massages
  • gift certificates for Alaska Airlines
  • a bathrobe (preferably a short one)
  • Target gift cards
  • Money
  • Photoshop CS4
  • the set of golf clubs that Angie offering to sell me for $200
And well, how about I just give you the link to my amazon wish list?

Courtney's Wish List

Check back frequently as I update it often.

*disclaimer*
You'll notice that there are wedding books towards the end of the list. I love wedding books. I dream of someday being a wedding planner. But they work weekends, so that may never happen. So instead I dream of someday planning my own wedding.

updated 11/14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ask for a wish list from ya, and look what I get...looks like a grocery list. I loved the 400 buck lens! I guess that you want loads of DVD's and books.