Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lots of Bricks

Last Saturday I got a wild burr up my butt and decided to finally start working on the brick pile. Brick pile, that's funny. Most people have a wood pile. But no, I must be different and have a brick pile.

Back to the wild burr! So you see I have this pile of bricks. The big pile still has mortar on them. But there are 2 small piles that don't. Those are the pile I want to use first.
Use for what you ask? Well, you see, I'm gonna line my driveway with brick. And I'm gonna make a path to my front door. And I'm gonna do this all with my Daddy's help. Part one, the driveway...
Back to last Saturday. Last Saturday I moved 5 wheel barrel loads full. I'm full, like super heavy and caused callouses. And I killed 6 black widows. Like, the venom from 6 black widows would have definitely killed me good. After the third load Dad came over. We figured out the plan and went to work.

And this is what we did in just a short time...
And this is the pile of bricks still left to use.
So if anyone is looking for something to do on a random weekend afternoon, give me a call. I've got bricks to chip and a path to pave.

1 comment:

Beauty to Unveil said...

I don't believe it! How long have those been sitting there? A year? I'm so proud of you for getting a burr in your butt.