Monday, December 8, 2008

Bucket List

Ok, so I haven't seen the movie, but I understand the general idea... To have a list of things you want to do or complete before you kick the bucket. Hence, The Bucket List.

I think everyone should have a bucket list. I've kept a mental list, but my memory is already starting to fail me, so I thought I'd better get this down in writing before it's too late...
  1. Learn how to belly dance.
  2. Put a message in a bottle and send it out to sea.
  3. Drive historic Route 66.
  4. Get free audience tickets to a TV show taping in New York.
  5. Travel to Greece.
  6. Attend the Olympics (winter or summer).
  7. Be able to cook instinctively, without relying on recipes.
  8. Rent a villa in Tuscany for a family vacation.
  9. See the northern lights.
  10. Spend New Year's Eve at Time Square in NYC.
  11. Go to Australia.
  12. Go on a cruise.
  13. See a play on Broadway.
  14. Visit every US state at least once.
  15. Go to Disney World.
I'll continue to add to this list as I think of things. And if I do any of them, I'll make note of it.

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

good ideas... i'm taking a 2 second break from my stupid final... Oh! and if you drive route 66 you'll drive by APU because it's on route 66, and you'd drive by my apartment too... sorry it just caught my attention and now I go back to the stupid final that has taken me a week to complete (with other classes and homework mixed in there) I'll see you on Wednesday!

Mel said...

This is a great idea and I love most of your list. I may have to steal a few and make my own bucket list!!

Teaseburger said...

See a play on Broadway?? Didn't we do that already?? And the cruise will be marked off in a few days!! Woot woot!!!