Monday, December 22, 2008

My ugly mug

So, most of you (that I know personally and have an address for) should have already gotten this card in the mail. I'm cool like that. Last weekend (Friday night) I ordered them. Saturday I picked them up, gotta love Costco. By Saturday night they were all ready to go, addressed, signed, sealed, and stamped.

That's me while in Alaska just a couple weeks ago. I couldn't decided between a picture of me in Hawaii or me in Alaska. So I just eeny-meenied it and Alaska won!

So I have about 25 more pictures. If you haven't gotten one, and want one, and I know you, send me your mailing address.

3 comments:

Teaseburger said...

Dang girl... you busted those out!!

YOUR MUG IS NOT UGLY!!!!!! sheesh.

Kaitlin said...

I agree with Stacey, your picture is cute not ugly!

Mel said...

I loved the card...I thought it was super cute!! GO COURTNEY!!!