Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Word

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK ! ! !

  1. Where is your cell phone? desk
  2. Your significant other? Alaska
  3. Your hair? frizzy
  4. Your Mother? awesome
  5. Your father? level
  6. Your favorite thing? love
  7. Your dream last night? huh?
  8. Your favorite drink? water
  9. Your dream/goal? love
  10. The room you're in? spare
  11. Your fear? failure
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
  13. Where were you last night? home
  14. What you're not? skinny
  15. Muffins? breakfast
  16. One of your wish items? iphone
  17. Where you grew up? California
  18. The last thing you did? pill
  19. What are you wearing? vest
  20. Your tv? flat
  21. Your pet? pets
  22. Your computer? retarded
  23. Your life? content
  24. Your mood? stressed
  25. Missing someone? DEFINITELY
  26. Your car? works
  27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
  28. Favorite store? Costco
  29. Your summer? over
  30. Your favorite color? periwinkle
  31. When is the last time you laughed? hummm....
  32. Last time you cried? earlier
  33. Your sign? Taurus
  34. Three places I go over and over? work, home, parents
  35. Three of my favorite foods? Mexican, Italian, comfort
  36. Three places I would rather be right now? Alaska, Tropical, Greece

Feel free to answer if you'd like. Just copy and paste into your own blog.

1 comment:

Mel said...

This was fun!! I copied it over to my blog and filled it in!!! Thanks...I needed something to do I couldn't work anymore I needed a break!!