Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alaska, Alaska, Alaska!

What is God doing to me?

Ever since I met Dennis, it seems that state of Alaska is showing up more and more in my life. Or maybe I'm just more aware of it, but I don't think that's it.

Sure, maybe I heard a lot about the state on the news because of Sarah Palin. But that's over now.

So...why does it seem like it's always turning up?

Like yesterday, I was flipping through a AAA Traveler magazine I got in the mail. Now, mind you, I've never gotten this publication in the mail before as I'm not a member of AAA. Page 4...

It's a Fact: Alaska
  • 1.2 - Number of inhabitants per square mile in the state.
  • 18 - Out of more than 200, number of countries in the world that are larger than Alaska.
  • 350 - Highest altitude, in miles, that Alaska's Northern Lights reach.
  • 50 - Number of years Alaska has been a state, as of 2009.
There you go, so random facts for you. But I come across this kind of stuff all the time!

God, what are you trying to tell me?

No comments: