Friday, January 16, 2009

The Shack

This year, Dad participated in the "everyone puts something into the Christmas stockings" new tradition. Sure, dad participates every year via my mom, but this year he picked something out on his own. And what is it that he gave each of us?

The book "The Shack". Dad read The Shack in his small group and enjoyed it. So it got it for the 4 of us.

I don't want to give away the book because I want you to read it. I want you to read about a man's experience of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in a physical sense. This book is well written, it's very theological but in a very simple way to understand it. And trust me, philosophical, theological mumbo-jumbo and I don't get along. I end up looking at the book like a lost puppy.

So, go get the book. And read it! It's an easy read. Oh, and have a pen or highlighter handy.

No comments: