- Run (not walk) a 5k race.
01 - So, ah, I've gone walking once or twice. That's a start!
- Read the Bible in a year.
01 - So far, so good!
- Lose 10 pounds.
01 - So what if I told you that I was down 9 pounds by my own scale in just January alone? Yep, it's true. Wanna see my chart? Of course you do!
- Post a picture a day...taken on that day... instead of a quote a day.
01 - Ok, so I've slacked a few days. But I get caught up!
- Have monthly dinner party, or at least invite some friends over for dinner.
01 - I failed for January. February isn't over yet though...
- Down size possessions...aka clutter
01 - I've gone through my closet and through my pile of purses.
- Try new recipes from the cookbooks I have. (see #6, they will be guinea pigs...)
01 - Boo me! How does cereal sound? Mac & Cheese...?
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week (walk/jog, Wii Fit, DVD, etc., see #1)
01 - I've averaging about once a week of exercising on purpose. But I do activities that include activity.
- Daily make time for God.
01 - Doing well. Spending lots of time in prayer. I'm not even kidding.
- Travel somewhere new.
01 - Just got back from a cruise to Cabo about a week and a half ago.