Saturday, March 21, 2009

Patience

God, I'm ready. I'm ready for a healed heart. Please help fill me with a renewed spirit, guard my heart. Amen.

Patience.

Father, please help me to let go. Let me lean on you. Guard and protect my heart. Your plan is far greater than any plan I could have for myself. Help me Lord. Amen.

Be patient.

Father God, I don't know what's going on, but You do. What am I to do? Lead me, guide me. Make my path straight. I put my full trust and faith in you. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to the common sense stuff and to know when it's you telling me something. You may have to hit me upside the head for me to get the message. Please write it out for me in a simple way. Amen.

Just be patient.

Lord, I am not a patient person. I trust You though. Please help me become more patient and to fully lean on you. Help me not to jump to conclusions or to let my imagination run wild. In your time things will be known. But in the mean time, fill my every void with your love. Amen.

No comments: