Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joy

Doh! I've been tagged! So here are the details: This one is about JOY. I am to list 6 things that bring/give me joy and tag 2 other people to do that same.
  1. Family - Spending time with my family brings me great joy. Whether it's my immediate family or extended, we always have a good time. And every time we all get together I enjoy sitting back and taking it all in, thankful that we get along so well.
  2. Friends - Hanging out with, chatting with, visiting, entertaining, etc. with friends brings me joy. I am a people person and I enjoy being surrounded by those whose company I enjoy.
  3. Love - Being in love and receiving love brings me great joy. There is nothing better then knowing that someone loves me for who I am, warts and all. And not just because they're family. I look forward to the day that I can experience that form of joy on a daily basis.
  4. Giving - I give time. I give gifts. I give in hospitality. I experience joy by giving to others in many forms, especially when it's least expected.
  5. Peace - Quiet. Nature. Beauty. All forms of peace are ways that God shares joy. That quiet time to reflect on what all I'm thankful for. Although I'm a people person, I also relish my quiet time alone.
  6. Traveling - I like to travel. I enjoy traveling. Traveling brings me joy. Seeing and experiencing new things and new places is great. The excitement of planning and packing and the act of traveling to and seeing and doing and and and. All of it is great. Well, not the part about having to go back to work when it's over.
Now I tag...Kaitlin and Krista.

No comments: