Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March Results

Look who's on time this month!
  1. Run (not walk) a 5k race.
    01 - So, ah, I've gone walking once or twice. That's a start!

    02 - I've gone walking a few more times than I did in January. That's progress!
    03 - Definitely went walk/jogging more often in March. Oh, and crunches, I've done some crunches!
  2. Read the Bible in a year.
    01 - So far, so good!
    02 - I'm doing just dandy with this. I've completely read through Genesis, Exodus, and Hebrews. I'm almost done with Leviticus and Proverbs.
    03 - On track! In March I've finished reading though Leviticus, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon.
  3. Lose 10 pounds.
    01 - So what if I told you that I was down 9 pounds by my own scale in just January alone? Yep, it's true. Wanna see my chart? Of course you do!
    02 - 5.5 pounds down...from returning cruise weight...
    03 -Down 1 pound. Hey, it's a loss! See chart below...
  4. Post a picture a day...taken on that day... instead of a quote a day.
    01 - Ok, so I've slacked a few days. But I get caught up!
    02 - After the cruise I slacked on taking a picture a day. But I was still posting a picture a day. I'll work on that...
    03 - Still not doing the best on the picture being from that day, but whatever, I'm posting a picture a day.
  5. Have monthly dinner party, or at least invite some friends over for dinner.
    01 - I failed for January. February isn't over yet though...
    02 - The last couple weeks I've had my family over for dinner on Friday nights. And I've volunteered to have TND at my house the 5th Tuesday of March. I'll let you know how that goes.
    03 - Woot woot! Hosted TND on the 5th Tuesday. Total about 15 people came. I made this for dinner. It was good! Making a vow to have people over more often.
  6. Down size possessions...aka clutter
    01 - I've gone through my closet and through my pile of purses.
    02 - I rearranged the living/dining room and went though some more of my closet.
    03 - Sure...? I actually physically removed the bags of stuff to get rid of. So I guess that counts since it was cluttering up my room.
  7. Try new recipes from the cookbooks I have. (see #5, they will be guinea pigs...)
    01 - Boo me! How does cereal sound? Mac & Cheese...?
    02 - Ummmm... I haven't tried anything new. But I've tried new things that my mom has made. Does that count...?
    03 - Family = guinea pigs. Poor family...
  8. Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week (walk/jog, Wii Fit, DVD, etc., see #1 which will lead to #3)
    01 - I've averaging about once a week of exercising on purpose. But I do activities that include activity.
    02 - Boo! I'm still on the once a week average. Time to kick it into gear!
    03 - Need to make a REAL commitment to do this on a regular basis. Once the habit is made I'll be in good shape. The time change has really kicked my butt though, I get home and I just want to be lazy.
  9. Daily make time for God.
    01 - Doing well. Spending lots of time in prayer. I'm not even kidding.
    02 - There is always room for improvement here. But I'm human and I'm trying. I pray more regularly and I'm in the Word daily. That's definitely moving in the right direction.
    03 - If you count my daily readings as time spent with God then I'm doing well. Although it's not always necessarily quality time though...
  10. Travel somewhere new.
    01 - Just got back from a cruise to Cabo about a week and a half ago.
    02 - Um, did I go anywhere in February? I don't think so. But that's ok!
    03 - Currently there are no travel plans and I don't like that! I need to plan something asap to make me feel human again!

No comments: