Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Mumblings

I'm so stinkin' sore!!! But hey, I have half a path from my driveway to my front porch and the pile of bricks in the backyard had decreased. Only took 5 1/2 hours, but I had help and got to it!
----------
Debbie can't fit me in!!! I wanna cry. I was really hoping I could get a massage today. Boo! :(
----------
Friday's dinner was almost better as leftovers today then it was as dinner Friday night... Hummm... Odd. Still good though. And healthly! Bonus!
----------
Need to remember to charge camera battery tonight before going to Phil Wickham concert tomorrow. Note to self...
----------
I'm REALLY excited about having an egg salad sandwich for dinner tonight. I'm so excited you don't even KNOW my excitement. I love egg salad sandwiches. And this is about the only time of the year that I eat them.
----------
I skipped Weight Watchers today. Why? Because I can. And because I ate a lot over the weekend. And because I don't want to face a gain this week...again. So I'm committing to being good. Forever.
----------

No comments: