Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

A few weeks ago, Easter weekend to be exact, I rented (Red Boxed) Slumdog Millionaire. I had heard from numerous sources that it is a must see. Plus it walked away with a ton of Oscars.

Literally, the amount of awards the movie won probably weighed about a ton.

So I rented it. From a Red Box. I love the Red Box.

And let me tell you, it was a GOOD movie. Kaitlin and I watched it together, and we were both highly impressed with the movie.

I don't want to give it away if you haven't seen it yet, but plan on it. But I highly recommend it.

And you know what, I'm also highly impressed that the movie powers that be started trust accounds for the kids that are in the movie because the really are slumdogs.

So go rent it. Or red box it. Or iTune download it. Whatever your method is, watch the movie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jai Ho!

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie! I had no interest in it until my mom dragged me to go! Its definetly a must buy movie!

white choc said...

YES!!!! It is a good movie! Derek and I went and saw it in the theater! We liked it! Such a simple plot yet good!

Courtney said...

OMG! I was like, who's "white choc"... Then it dawned on me and I started laughing at my desk.

LOL!