Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things I Learned Today...

Chelsie and Bryan can't make it to church on time for the life of 'em!
----------
Splitting a quesadilla at Mundo's was just perfect for lunch. Combined with about 3 LARGE glasses of water. I was full.
----------
Chris spills things. George moves seats when Chris spills things.
----------
Katie has poopy work hours!
----------
We're going to be "sophisticated" friends and have a cheese and wine party. I'm excited! It's going to be excellent fun!
----------
Stacey sleeps late. I did already know that though. I technically did not learn that today.
----------
A car with a broken AC unit is NOT fun in 94 degree weather. I don't like AC460. Time to make an appointment to get that fixed. My car lately = money pit.
----------
It is better to sun burn on top of a sun burn. This way recovery is shorter. Opposed to getting a sun burn. It heals. Then getting another sun burn.
----------
I went golfing with 2 great guys (both attractive and both single...). It was great fun!
----------
Of the 2 guys, one is patient and the other will throw his club when frustrated.
----------
I'm a "consistent" golfer.
----------
Did you know that if you layer 2 tank tops (both white and wife beater type) that you will burn THROUGH them and end up with a BRA tan line? Yea, I didn't either.
----------
Red wine chilled really isn't all that bad. Agreed though that it has more complex flavors when room temperature.
----------
The early admission to the Cal Poly Wine Festival only had a limited number of tickets. I didn't know this. They are sold out.
----------
I love my new path!
----------
2 days of being in the sun = a sleepy me. The wine probably isn't helping either. Time to start settling down and going to bed.
----------
Blow drying your hair against a burnt back = extra burning.

No comments: