Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top 10

I got tagged for a top 5 - top 10s thingy. So here it is!

Top foods
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Macaroni and Cheese with hot dogs
4. any and all desserts/sweets
5. reese's peanut butter cups
6. pineapple
7. egg salad sandwich
8. beef tenderloin
9. wine (comes from a grape therefore it = food)
10. Firestone's side salad

Top movies
1. Little Rascals
2. Lion King
3. Jerry McGuire
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
5. Dirty Dancing
6. Step Up
7. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
8. Enchanted
9. Maverick
10. Oceans 11

Top people
1. Jesus
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Chris
5. Paige
6. Kaitlin
7. Rylen
8. Aunt Boo
9. Aunt Kate
10. (reserved for future special someone. he's in my top too, I just don't know who "he" is.)

Top gadgets
1. hair straightener
2. french press
3. iphone!
4. alarm clock
5. little rolly garlic chopper/mincer thingy
6. my camera - never leave home without it
7. the dishwasher
8. foot/space heaters
9. computers, most so the internet
10. non-stick baking dishes, pots, pans, etc.

Top of my style
1. denim jeans!
2. my rocket dog shoes
3. large purse
4. cute tops (generally solid colors)
5. hair pulled back (towards the end of the day)
6. comfy tops
7. pj pants
8. flip flops
9. casual, comfortable
10. "slightly" preppy

Ok. Your turn!

No comments: