Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheesecake Factory has the best dessert

I don't get out for dessert often. If I do it's somewhere like Coldstone's, or, well, that's about it. And I generally don't order dessert when I eat out, saves money and calories.

But whenever I eat out at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, I can't not order dessert. Hello, cheesecake. A massive piece of delicious cheesecake and an equally massive dallop of whipped cream. I try to try a different flavor each time I go there, but sometimes I just get stuck on one in particular.

Luckily though, I don't go there very often. If I did my waist line would be much larger. And we just couldn't have that happen now could we?

4 comments:

Ahlem Family said...

Have you ever tried the Strawberry Shortcake? I think it's the best I've ever had. It's a great one to share!!! You have to try it... I guess if you like shortcake.

Courtney said...

No. I haven't tried it. I guess I better! I love shortcake!

M, A, C and K too! said...

My ALL time favorite from there is teh Vanilla Bean cheesecake! LOVE IT....MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....:-)

Anonymous said...

I will just go for the plain! Should have gone there for Friday!!