Can you make that happen please?
No...? Fine! Here are some tips from MSN Health and Fitness.
- Perfect your posture - stand up straight! it'll help tone your tummy muscles.
- Drink up! - the more water you drink the less you retain. doesn't sound right does it? but it's true!
- Have a seat! - in regards to the bathroom... hummm...
- Masticate mindfully - sounds dirty doesn't it? don't scarf your food, chew it slowly and enjoy it.
- Turn to the "pros" - probiotics that is. they help with your digestive system.
- Walk it off - 30 minutes a day, that's all you need. a little metabolism boost never hurt anyone.
- Give up gum - something about ending up with more air that makes you puffy. but I use gum as a hunger suppressant.
- Supplement! - take your vitamins!
- Relax already! - stress causes bad hormones to be generated, so take 20 minutes a day to relax and unwind.
- A chuckle a day - apparently laughing will target a muscle that most ab workouts won't reach. plus, who doesn't love a good laugh?