Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Successes

Sunday's are generally my day to get caught up around the house before the new week hits. Sometimes I have a lot to do, sometimes just a little. Here's my day thus far...
  1. Church - check. Had to drag my dairyaire out of bed to go. I, ah, didn't get to bed until about 3:30 am.
  2. Lunch with friends - check.
  3. Skipping movie expedition - unfortunately I've got too much to do and can't justify seeing a movie I'm not that keen on seeing.;
  4. Ice Cream made - check! Recipe to follow later on food blog. Tomorrow is birthday celebration at Bible Study. I volunteered to make ice cream. I did make, but I also cheated. :)
  5. Blog ice cream recipe - check
  6. Dishwasher unloaded - check
  7. Dishwasher reloaded - check
  8. Counters wiped down - check
  9. Get caught up Bible reading - check
  10. Get caught up on Bible study book - check. Just have to do one more tomorrow before 7pm.
  11. Fold laundry
  12. Take a nap
  13. Swim
  14. Update POTD blogs (as I'm getting caught up) - check
  15. Post/Schedule a couple other blogs
I'll update as I complete or add more to the list...

No comments: