Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Combo

Guess what?  Yep, that's right.  It's time to reconnect you with what's been going on in my life.  Which means that I'm all caught up with my daily bible reading!  

Is it bad that I have to go back through my pictures to see what I've done, or that I've documented?  Let's see, I told you about Florida, more or less.  Oh!  I think next was George and Anthony's joint birthday shindig!  Such fun!

Pictures?  You wanna see pictures?  You think I took pictures?  Oh, you know me too well.

Birthday Boy #1 George with his lovely girlfriend Devon.  (Can I just point out right now that I did a fine job setting these 2 up.)

Me...taking a shot...with the guys...  I was pretty much trying to prove that I'm tough.  And I am.  I just shouldn't be trying to be tough when it comes to 151.

Birthday Boys opening their foil wrapped gifts.  Anthony thought the foil was great fun!

At one point some of us went outside to sit by the toasty fire.  It was sometime around now that I broke the wine glass I was using and cut my finger.  I just didn't realize until about an hour later that I was injured.  Don't worry, it was just a minor flesh wound that healed nicely.




 Me and 2 studs!  Birthday Boy Anthony and Birthday Boy George.  2 of my very dear friends.

 






 Katie and me.  It's a good pictures, I think.
 
 Darren, Katie, and Jenn (Mrs. Anthony).  They're so goofy!
 
 And I will close this post with the obligatory self-photo.  Cause everyone loves them.  And well, I don't go an outing, party, or trip without taking one.
 

To see more pictures from the birthday bash go here.

No comments: