Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank Goodness it's Thursday

  • I'm ready for flannels sheets. Now I just need to do the work and out them on the bed.
  • New photography system to test out: shoot in raw, basic edit raw, further edit Photoshop.
  • I no longer need to take my camera to photography class. Mainly 'cause photog is over and now we're working in Photoshop.
  • Epic fail at WW lately. Someone kick my butt, not literally. But if you see me putting candy on my mouth, then yes literally.
  • Mom and dad are joining WW through work. Yea for WW friendly food when I eat dinner over there. 5 nights a week.
  • I heart babies. And I think babies heart me. Or maybe it's my bust. No, it's me.
  • I have a lot of DVRed shows to catch up on. Praise Jesus for the DVR system and not having to schedule life around tv shows.
  • I memorized a bible verse in a day. Need to do that more often. Ask and I'll recite it to you.
  • I'm excited for Saturday. Getting away for the day to taste some fermented grape juice with friends.
  • I think I may just like this new blogger app, seems user friendly and gives the send picture option. See...

            Yep, that's my dog.  In bed.
  • Funny enough I started this last night (or this morning however you want to look at it) and I thought of a few more random things but thought for sure I'd remember them when I got up. I don't remember them. Oops.

 
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: