Thursday, November 26, 2009

This Ain't My First Rodeo

I'm determined to make it through this holiday season with little to no weight gain. So I'm going into it with a plan. Starting today, the kick off to the glutton fest. I'm writing it down to be held accountable, therefore, you get to know what it is.

Don't you feel privy and special?

1. Drink LOTS of water. And I mean lots! (in between the glasses of red wine...)
2. Wear tight pants. That's right, no elastic, no expanding, no sweatpants. I'll know when I'm done when my waistband cuts off circulation to my lower half.
3. Fill half my plate with veggies. So what if my sweet potatoes and green beans are swimming in butter.
4. Go on a walk pre and post meal. Ok, fine, so the post meal walk is really to make room for dessert.
5. Dessert. Oh dear. Stick to desserts that contain fruit. Pumpkin pie, berry pie, apple pie. Pecans are a protein nut, so I'll allow pecan pie too. Oh, and 1/2 fat, slow churned ice creams are clear too.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: