Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving - 2009 Edition

Thanksgiving came and went.  I know, like a month ago.  Again, are you shocked that I'm this far behind.  Honest, I'm trying to get caught up.  But, in the meantime, how about a quick recap?

Family came from far and wide.  Food was delicious, as always.  Company was wonderful.

How's that for a recap?  Now for some pictures.

Hobie's first Thanksgiving.  He did great.  Not much begging happened from that dog. Although, the same can't be said for the others...

Breanne and Kaitlin played a riveting game of billiards.  I thought I'd get all up in their business and get some good shots of them playing.  Then I feared for my camera so I backed off.
 

 

 
Annual cousin pictures.  (top l-r: Me, Will, Chris; bottom l-r:  Tricia, Whitney, Breanne, Kaitlin, Paige).  All but me are in college ('cause I'm done!), and 3 out of the 7 of them are going to Cal Poly.  Woot Woot!  The others, well, Stanford, Fresno State, local jr. college, and some online graphic design program.
 
Aunt Boo wanted pictures of her girls to use for a Christmas card, so while Aunt Missy was taking the "real" pictures I was snapping silly ones.
 
Looks like a fish eye lens doesn't it?  It's not.  Kaitlin makes the weirdest faces!
 
And Paige.  She knitted that scarf.  I think.
 
Chris...pondering? contemplating? irritated? annoyed?
 
A few of them of the hoodlums have a finger on their nose, not up their nose on their nose.  That's their way of getting out of praying before the meal.  Goofs!
 
After dinner conversations...  We had 2 non-family members over for dinner.  Gary and Denise, they have one son that recently moved to Hawaii and their other son is currently serving our country in Iraq.  They had no plans, so my parents invited them over.
 
Turkey coma...

 

The End.

No comments: