Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catching Up

As per my 101 in 1,001, one of my goals (or to-do's) is to get and stay caught up on blogging.  So, this is how it's going to happen, I'm going to get and stay caught up on blogging.  Including here and here.  How's that for a plan?  Seriously though, don't be surprised if there are multiple posts in a day (the get caught up part). 

I do have about 2 dozen things in draft.  Meaning, I started a new post, gave it a title, and saved it as a reminder for later.  Now, a good 90% of these drafts are links to articles or sites that I wanted to share.  I'll try to mix it up and not bombard you with junk valuable information and not fill you in on my life. 

In the meantime, please, if there is anything you want to know about, feel I've left out, have a question, would like my opinion on, etc. just let me know in the comments.

No comments: