Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year's Eve Bash

New Years Eve.  Always a great excuse to have a paar-tay!  And an excuse to have an adult beverage.

Or two.

Devon and George hosted this year's (2009) at Devon's new house.  It was great fun!  And you know how I'm gonna prove it?  Yep, with pictures.  Brace yourself.  It's gonna get a little crazy up in here...

Room shots!  (not to be confused with the jello shots that were consumed later...)


 Amiee, George, Lori, Rachel, and myself.  Lookin' quite lovely if I do say so.

 Devon's family.  The tall one in Red?  He's the one I went to see in Reno playing football.

 Another room shots!

And there was some Rock Band...

 
Do I look haggard?  I think I look haggard.  And my hair wasn't cooperating.  It was supposed to be curly (like from an curling iron), but it ended up just going blah.

 Food shot!

 Goof shot!

We'll end with more Rock Band.  Don't mind the chopped off heads.  It's about 5 pictures "stitched" together.

And, yea.  That's about it.  I got home that night around 3am.  Then had to wind down.  In bed around 3:30am.  And then I slept.  And slept.  And I didn't get up until about 12 hours later.  And you know what?  My dog slept too. 

Check out all the pictures.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like you all had fun.