Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I love doing Ten on Tuesday!  It helps me with the blogging lull.  You know, when I'm just too lazy to get serious about blogging and taking care of the 37 items in draft.  So yeah for Ten on Tuesday!

  1. Are you ususally late, early, or right on time?
    I think it's genetic.  My Mom is always late (love you Mom!), and I'm generally always late.  But only by a couple minutes.  And it's mainly because I underestimate the amount of time it takes me to get from A to B.  Sometimes I'm right on time though.  Don't count on me being early.
  2. What is your middle name?Ann.  Without an 'e'.  It's cooler that way.  It's also a family tradition that the first born daughter has the middle name Ann (sans e).  My great g-ma's name was Ann, her first born daughter (my grammy) was Lorraine Ann, her first born daughter (my mommy) is Allyson Ann, and then her first born daughter (ME!) is Courtney Ann.  And my first daughter (Lord willing I 1) have children and 2) have a daughter) will be ______ Ann.
  3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
    5340
  4. How big is your bed?
    It's a queen.  Fit for a queen.  And apparently it's not big enough for my dog who thinks she's the queen.
  5. What are you allergic to?
    Weeds.  All types of weeds.  The stuff that grows wild in fields, the stuff that grows in your garden, the stuff that some people substitute as grass (like me...).  Big time hay fever.  Nothin' a little benadryl or zyrtec can't take care of though.  And praise the Lord I'm not allergic to any foods!
  6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
    Push snooze, about 12 times.  No exaggeration.  Finally force myself to get out of bed, go to the bathroom, get on the scale, then shower.  Getting ready for the day (clothes, hair, make-up, breakfast, etc.) proceeds from there.
  7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
    Who here didn't love TGIF?!?!  You know, back when it was good, back when Full House was still on.  Loved it!  Saved By The Bell was a regular after school show.  And in my younger, younger years the Disney cartoons.  Remember Duck Tales and Rescue Rangers, Gummy Bears (although I don't think that one is Disney).  Now those were good cartoons!
  8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
    Yep, I went.  Oh my goodness that was almost 2 years ago!  Eek!  It wasn't a very big group.  And honestly, I think the 10 year is over rated.  It's the 20 or 25 that I'm more interested in going to.
  9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
    Ah, duh!  Yes.  Just no one was there to hear it.
  10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention?  (You know, since sliced bread...)Oh dear.  Well, there are things that I definitely don't think about all the time, like soap and pillows and all.  But in the recent years, definitely the greatest invention is the iPhone!  Calendar, internet, contacts, grocery shopping list, camera, and mamy more all in one portable device.  Could life get any easier?  Don't answer that.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I wish I had a passed down middle name. My husband does, I think it's so cool!

Jill said...

"ch-ch-ch-chip n dales, rescue rangers, ch-ch-ch-chip n dales!" Obviously I watched it too ;) I also have an iphone and like it quite well! :)