Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten for Tuesday

Sorry that this is about all I've blogged about lately.  I promise, later today or tomorrow morning I'll post a Riley update.  And maybe something else too.  We'll see.  Without further ado, may I present to you Ten for Tuesday...
  1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
    Can I pay off my vet bill with an Amazon gift card?  Or at least a miniscule portion of it?  No...?  Ok, fine, they that $200 would go towards camera stuff.  A new lens or flash equipment.  Or maybe even go towards a new camera body.
  2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
    What's common these days?  I think I've had just about every 'common' food out there, it's the 'uncommon' that I haven't tried all of yet.
  3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
    Hello!  Barbies!  Unlimited imagination there.  I don't remember what else I used to do/play/imagine.
  4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
    I love the state of Colorado.  Why?  I don't know.  I just do.  Possibly even more than the state of California.
  5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
    Good question.  At this point, I think they just want to see me married.  So I don't know how well their judgement would be.  (Love you mom and dad!)  My parents do know a lot of people and have many connections though, so that's a plus.  And they are good judges of character and more/less know what kind of guy I'm attracted to and what qualities I'd like him to have.  So...I think they'd make a good choice, yea, I think so.
  6. What’s your favorite herb?Basil.  All the way basil.  The preferred form would be fresh from the garden.
  7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
    Oh my goodness.  I have no clue!  I like Chelsea's idea of having a famous chef over.  Then I we wouldn't just be having dinner, we'd be making dinner.  And I'd learn from them.  Then I'd be able to cook fabulous meals and have my own Food Network TV show.  Or maybe I'd have over some handsome, single famous guy (by any means he does not need to be an actor celebrity, a sports player would do).  Then I'd woo him with my dashing charm and he'd fall deeply in love with me and we'd get married and live happily ever after.  Ok, I'm done dreaming.
  8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
    Lion King.  I love Pumba and Timon.
  9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?It would definitely be a praise & worship song.  Maybe the song In Christ Alone...  I love that song and it puts me in my place everytime I hear it.  So if I heard it for 24 hours straight, well, I'd pretty much permanently be put in my place.
  10. How do you order your steak?
    Medium well.  A little pink is ok.  Cooked til it's jerky is not ok.  I'm picky when it comes to how my steaks are cooked.  Generally, when we have a strip of something for dinner (like tenderloins or NY or rib eye) I get the end or the first normal piece from the end.  My parent's like their meat rare to the max.  Blak!  Actually, come to think about it, just about everyone in my family on my mom's side (most are beef ranchers...) like their meat rare. 

No comments: