Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ten for Tuesday

...the Saturday edition (only because I wasn't home or near free internet on Tuesday).
  1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
    Photography.  If I had more money I could take workshops, and buy the new camera body that I want, and a few lenses.  If I had the time I could actually get out there and take pictures and practices to turn this hobby into more of a profession.
  2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
    Reading my Bible and reading in general.  Does shopping count as a hobby/habitual activity?
  3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose?  …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
    Well, reading the Bible should be pretty obvious.  It's necessary and needed to continue to walk the Jesus and to learn more about the character of God.  And well, it's kinda hard to take pictures outside at night, so I'll read inside instead.  Plus it helps put me to sleep at night.
  4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you?  What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
    Feelings towards that verse are definitely positive.  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life."  God loved/s, God gave, and He continues to give.  That verse sums everything up.
  5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
    Peanut butter.  All chocolate is better with peanut butter.
  6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
    Ummmm... I'm inventive.  Like MacGyver.  Give me a rubber band and a paper clip and I'll make a weapon of mass destruction.
  7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific?  (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
    I'd have to say the kitchen.  I'd change the counters to a granite, upgrade the stove/oven to a high quality brand like Wolf, and stock it full of the best equipment and supplies out there.  Or I'd redo the living room and make it totally pottery barn-esque.
  8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see?  Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
    I don't know.  I haven't seen Dear John yet, and I'd like to see it but don't know if I'll make it to see it.  For sure I know I'll go see Sex and the City 2, but that's not out until May.
  9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
    :)  That's as creative as it gets.
  10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
    Cry?  Just about anything can make me cry, I'm an emotional wreck like that.  Pray?  Everything drops me to my knees:  adoration, praise, requests from the heart.  Laugh?  I love laughing, so a good joke or just anything funny in general will get me.

No comments: