- Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?
Two words... Zombieland's rules (click rules for Zombieland rules). And I'd call my friend George, he loves zombies and is going to by my bestest buddy when they come.
- Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?
Well, at that point, she's a goner. So I'd tell her I love her and it was nice knowing her. Then I'd run for my life. Unless she wasn't really bitten. Then I'd tell her to call me back in 24 hours, if she does she's safe.
- You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.
If it's not safe, then it's not safe at either time of the day. So I'd hit the road Jack, like ASAP.
- During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?
Any and all. I'll stock up my arsenal with guns, pipes, swords, baseball bats, TNT, etc.
- As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?Eeeeee..tough one. Has she been bitten and not 'changed' yet? Were we close neighbors? Did she bake me cookies? Or should I trust no one?
- Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?The International Zombie Location Registry... duh! Just kidding, I don't know if there is such a thing. I'd google the location that I'm headed to and see what pops up.
- SHH! What was that noise?!
What noise?!? You heard a noise?!? Noises spook me! Better getting going again. Can't risk being found.
- I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?
I think I'll head somewhere remote, like Montana. I'll find me a big ol' cabin/mansion in the middle of nowhere.
- Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?
What other people? I haven't seen a soul for weeks.
- How does this story end?Happily ever after. Or not.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Ten for Tuesday
I promise, this week I'll get caught up on blogging...on all blogs. I promise. If by Saturday you haven't heard much from me, start sending me hate comments.