Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Yep, it's another Wednesday edition.  Although, I keep thinking today is Thursday... *sigh*
  1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
    For coloring, crayons.  For writing, markers - extra fine point sharpies - I just don't like how it bleeds through the paper.
  2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)Mom would make my favorite dinner.  I'd eat off the "you are special" plate.  Parties happened up until I turned, like, 13 or so.  Cake always happens.  Mom still makes my favorite meal (our we go out).  And I'm thinkin' this year deserves a party.  Shoot!  I better get planning! 
  3. How do you feel about leggings?
    I feel like I jiggle too much when I attempt to wear them.  And yes, when wearing leggings, your top must cover your dairyaire.
  4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
    Maps, verbal, landmarks, based on address, handwritten, etc.  I'm really good with directions.  Honest.
  5. What do you eat for snack?
    Apple, yogurt, granola bar, chocolate, water (ok, so you don't actually eat that), candy, etc.
  6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
    Remeber Nads?  The safe at home waxing stuff?  The creator/founder/advertiser was an Austrialian mom?  Ya, I ordered that.  Tried it.  Then returned it.  Now I'm a bit leery about ordering stuff from infomercials.
  7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
    My favorite thing used to be the break from school.  But that doesn't happen in the real world, unless you're a teacher.  Now...I love the fact that it stays light so late.  BBQing.  Cold, slushy gin & tonics.  All the fruit and veggies in season.  Who am I kidding, I just like the fruit!
  8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?Nope.  I don't like needles.  I almost gone one once.  Maybe I still will.  Maybe for my birthday.  Eek!  Better start mentally prepping!
  9. Are you good at journaling?Ha!  I like to think I am.  But then I start and about 2 1/2 days later I lose interest, or time, or words.  That's why I blog, right?  It's like journaling, but you can add pictures and the whole world can see/read it.
  10. What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
    Well done.  NO mayo, or mustard, maybe ketchup, but BBQ sauce preferred.  Onion, maybe lettuce, NO tomato.  Cheese? Yes, please!  I like my bun toasted and my meat seasoned.  Bacon is a bonus, but pickles stay off.  Ultimate fatty favorite burger:  Bacon Western Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr.  Best burger joint I ever ate at:  Bobcat Bites in Santa Fe, NM.
Now your turn.  Go visit Chelsea at http://www.rootsandrings.com/ and answer the questions yourself!

2 comments:

Allyson Montague said...

So what do you want for your birfday?

Jill said...

Your burger sounds DELISH! I do not own leggings because stuff...jiggles. Yeah. I still enjoy a good fresh box of crayons. And speaking of crayons...Crayola is the only way to go. The dollar store impostors just won't do!