Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Once again, I'm a two days late.  And yep, I'm a dollar short too.  I almost decided to not do TonT this week, because I read one of the questions and it had to do with your wedding.  I haven't had a your wedding, so I was just gonna skip the whole thing.  Then today I actually read the rest of the questions and they weren't all about your wedding like I thought they were.  So here I am.  It's Wednesday Thursday.  (This was Wednesday's note, but today is now Thursday: I'm practically falling asleep at my desk, though not from boredom or nothing to do, I'm just downright exhausted.  1 cup of coffee and a mini bag of popped almost burnt popcorn later I'm good to go...kinda.)
  1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
    I didn't have one.  And I honestly have no idea what it would have been.  High school buddies, help me out, what would you have voted me as?
  2. What sports did you play in high school?
    Softball freshman year - horrible coach.  Cross Country sophmore year - realized I don't like running.  Track sophomore year - did it because of a boy, bad idea.  So concludes the end of my high school sporting.
  3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
    N/A - I look forward to the opportunity to actually get married.
  4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
    I love food.  It doesn't have to be fancy.  Nothing in particular is coming to mind.  Just feed me, or don't, it's my last meal so it's not like I'm going to starve to death.
  5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
    G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah.  I honestly change my favorite song as often as I change my underwear.  I like just about all music too.  So, pull a random song out of a hat.
  6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?SF Niners and SF Giants.  Although, I'm not a die-hard-gotta-go-to-as-many-games-as-you-can-in-a-season-wear-jerseys-and-paint-your-face kinda fan.  They're my teams, I root for them.
  7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?Amazing Race all the way!  The Cowboys totally should have won!  I so want to be a contestant on that show.  I love it because of the traveling, and the experiences they get.  And it just looks down-right fun, and challenging.  That's really about the only reality show I watch.  Oh, besides The Hills, 'cause I gotta get my drama from someone else's lives.
  8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
    Comfy, warm, welcoming.  Not modern, not classic, but also not traditional.  When I buy a house/move I want to go with more of a rustic chic look.  Dunno how I'm gonna pull it off yet though.
  9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
    Chicago deep dish style.  Red sauce.  Sausage for sure, don't know what else, more meat maybe.  Or normal crust, red sauce, canadian bacon and pineapple.  Or normal crust, white sauce with chicken, garlic, bell pepper, artichoke hearts.  Want the recipe for the simplest (and healthy in my opinion) pizza to make and is so yummy?  Go here: Boboli Pizza.
  10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
    Monterey/Carmel. 'Nuff said. 3 hour driving radius? The ranch near SLO.

No comments: