Join the fun! Visit Cheslea for the questions and more fun answers.
- If your name was a verb, what would “to Courtney” mean? (Insert your own name though…)Now that's just a silly question! And my brain is fried to the point that I can't think of anything creative. :(
- What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
- If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
Jesus loves YOU!
- I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
My google reader is FULL! Like I follow WAY too many blogs. Seriously. Pioneer Woman would be #1, there everything else is #2.
- Do you have a junk drawer?
Do I have a junk drawer? Of course I do. In fact, I need to clean out the junk drawer, to allow room for more...junk...and stuff.
- Bottled water or tap?
Filtered tap. If it's gonna be bottled water it has got to be a mountain spring water kind. None of that filtered in LA crap (like Dasani or Aquafina) blah! I can't drink that stuff!
- As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
I can't remember. I know a lot of the fabric sticky board stories were all about Jesus' life, I liked those. Still do, just the big kid versions. I so wish Veggie Tales were around back then.
- What is your favorite black and white movie?
Miracle on 34th Street. Wasn't that in black & white? Pretty sure I remember seeing it in black and white...
- Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I wear a pair of diamond earrings (from an ex), because duh they're diamonds! And I wear a white gold diamond ring on my right hand that I bought myself. That's about it. Sometimes I'll put on a necklace, but not very often.
- What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Whatever they are interested in playing or have an ability in. I'll definitely encourage her/him to sign up for/try out for sports, but I'm not going to be one of those "sports are life!" kind of parents. School and homework will always take priority.