Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Look at me!  It's Tuesday!  And I'm doing Ten on Tuesday!  Wowee!

Join the fun!  Visit Cheslea for the questions and more fun answers.
  1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Courtney” mean? (Insert your own name though…)Now that's just a silly question!  And my brain is fried to the point that I can't think of anything creative.  :(
  2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
    Ummmm...
  3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
    Jesus loves YOU!
  4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
    My google reader is FULL!  Like I follow WAY too many blogs.  Seriously.  Pioneer Woman would be #1, there everything else is #2.
  5. Do you have a junk drawer?
    Do I have a junk drawer?  Of course I do.  In fact, I need to clean out the junk drawer, to allow room for more...junk...and stuff.
  6. Bottled water or tap?
    Filtered tap.  If it's gonna be bottled water it has got to be a mountain spring water kind.  None of that filtered in LA crap (like Dasani or Aquafina) blah!  I can't drink that stuff!
  7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
    I can't remember.  I know a lot of the fabric sticky board stories were all about Jesus' life, I liked those.  Still do, just the big kid versions.  I so wish Veggie Tales were around back then.
  8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
    Miracle on 34th Street.  Wasn't that in black & white?  Pretty sure I remember seeing it in black and white...
  9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
    I don't wear a lot of jewelry.  I wear a pair of diamond earrings (from an ex), because duh they're diamonds!  And I wear a white gold diamond ring on my right hand that I bought myself.  That's about it.  Sometimes I'll put on a necklace, but not very often.
  10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
    Whatever they are interested in playing or have an ability in.  I'll definitely encourage her/him to sign up for/try out for sports, but I'm not going to be one of those "sports are life!" kind of parents.  School and homework will always take priority.

No comments: